Piping Solutions workshop, located in Meadowbrook (Brisbane) includes modern office facilities and over 45,000m² of hardstand and 6000m² under cover workshop space within undercover fabrication facility.
This facility supports operations to deliver fabrication of structural steel and piping assemblies from a range of materials including carbon steel and exotics.
The site provides full drive around access for B-double trucks, as well as 4 overhead gantry cranes and is located within minutes to the Logan and pacific motorway major arterials.
- Pipe spooling (carbon, stainless and exotic) to ASME B31.2, AS4041 & AS2885
- Structural steel to AS1554
- Pressure Vessels to AS1210
- Double-walled piping to ASME B31.2 & AS2885
- Shell and tube heat exchangers
- Process skids
- Plant breakdown repairs
- Rolling, shaping & assembling of structural steel
- Specialty items for offshore installations
Pipe spooling can be produced at a rate of 5,000 diameter inches of x-ray quality welding, achieved in a standard working week, based on 100NB to 150NB pipe.